Re: Cone colors & Daddio?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cone colors & Daddio?
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
Apex for what kind of car? FWD? RWD? AWD? F125/FJr? The Lirpa Loof
motorcycles? (Did I leave anything out?) ;-)

Can you imagine their use this way in Topeka!!
"Look, man, Daddio missed the apex. Boy, will this run suck!" <G>

I think it could be a help for newbies, but it's not going to be
"right" for everybody, and may well be "way wrong" for some. Use them
in a driver's school and the (often) subsequent-day autocross, then get
back to the concept of "improving driver skill" (course memorization
and looking ahead).

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing

http://mail.yahoo.com/