mmmmm, dry lake beds...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: mmmmm, dry lake beds...
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:12:01 -0700
In message <200006231938.NAA13359@teamfat2.dsl.aros.net>,
jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com> writes:

>Also look what happenned to that [g]roup of Northern
>California guys who took their hotrods out to that dry salt lake a few
>years ago...

Hmmm.  Thinking about dry lake beds, I've heard a few folks in Northern
California ask about rally cross.   I suspect that heading out to
El Mirage, just a couple hours north of LA, and not too far from SF,
might be pretty cool.  There is lots and lots of space, and all sorts
of motorcycle types already run out there.  We could lay out an amazingly
huge course, and have all sorts of oversteer fun.

Anybody interested?

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net