SCCA National Tour Entry Form for 2001

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA National Tour Entry Form for 2001
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 20:14:30 -0700
National Tour Entry Form

Note: If you're filling out this form, there's really very little (and
we mean VERY little) chance you will be allowed to enter, because we
have already invited everybody (and we really mean EVERYbody) who has
any business running in a National Tour. However, if you insist on
thinking wishfully, fill out this form and send it to us, and if we just
can't manage to get enough REAL drivers to enter your class, we'll let
you know. And we really mean WE'LL LET YOU KNOW. Don't call us. Don't
write us. And especially don't email us or even THINK of mentioning this
on team.net, because we're watching. If you piss us off, you can just
kiss your chances of ever entering a major event goodbye.

NAME_________________________

What was that name again?_____________________________

Are you sure? We've never heard of you. Please provide three references
who are somebody:

1_______________________________________

2_______________________________________

3_______________________________________

Address_________________________________

Phone___________________________________

Car Make___________  Model_____________  Year

Make of Tires (like it matters)______________

National trophies won (which we know you haven't, since we didn't invite
you)_____

Notable Solo II Accomplishments (try to make us laugh, it's your best
shot)_

List Sponsors and amounts they will be paying us ___________________

Attach Complete Resume

Mail us the form - there's no rush, really - and we'll, ahhh, file it.
Yeah, that's it, it'll be in the, uhhh, file.