Did I start "plates"?

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Did I start "plates"?
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:23:45 -0700
Hey,
 I want to know if I can get in the Hall of fame for endless (but fun)
posts, did I start it?.... From 6-18-00:
            Re: Firesign? the theatre?

The backward glance will help and so did a mirror to see the plate
I used to have on my 88 CRX-----"3M TA3 O"

PS...;^)

 BILL

Matt Murray wrote:

> I should have used the sig:
>
> Regnad Kcin
>
> Matt Murray
>
> mattm@optonline.net

But to add to this....(thinking hard now, visualise smoke about my head)

on my current all white Caddy tow ambulance:  "BIG WAIL"
                                    (PS its big too)
on my old black top, white body Caddy Tow hearse:  "ORCA SR"

on a 81 Triumph TR8 I had  "TRAIT"

on a MG TD I had   "ABNGDN"
               (MGs were made in Abingdon, England)
on a 89 Suzuki GTi I had  "ZUKICAR"
                        (notice that Matt?)
on my yet to run TVR Griffith  "A GRIFTH"

on the current TVR racer   "TVR 3000"

and a friend saw "MIS AGRO" on healthy corvette, driven by a healthy
lady!   (answers posted next week)

BILL

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633