Re: Maps of the Peru National Tour Courses(Conspiracy)

To: Paula Whitney <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Subject: Re: Maps of the Peru National Tour Courses(Conspiracy)
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:21:58 -0500
Obviously these course maps were kept about as secret as those hardrives
out at Los Alamos. How did someone come up with them to put them on a website at
all?????(Trilateral commission?) Somebody had to give them to somebody???? Right
(Watch out for the Black Helicopters)

As far as the car setup part goes, I think to try and setup a car based on a
course map would be silly.

Mike(Not even I'm goofy enough to try that!!!!)B. TLS#1