Big Chunks of Pavement

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Chunks of Pavement
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:49:52 EDT
While I like the idea of a dedicated AutoX facility... it ain't quite as easy
as finding a piece of paradise and put up a parking lot.  In this day and age
it is very difficult for private or commercial interests to create new large
areas of asphalt or concrete without having to plant trees in the middle and
provide drainage and runoff containment.  These expenses might be quite
significant.    Only Big Brother seems to pull this off with any real
success.  I hate to be the rain on the parade, but, anyone who would want to
try to pull this off would be well advised to do his environmental impact
survey very early in the process..
Alan