Re: Specs for MR2 Supercharged?

To: James.Burns@jhuapl.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Specs for MR2 Supercharged?
From: Popsracr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:12:29 EDT
In a message dated 06/27/2000 9:44:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
James.Burns@jhuapl.edu writes:

<< lso, what is the car's weight and what is the stock wheel size
 (14x6 I think)?  Did all the MR2SCs come with T-tops and all the power
 goodies? >>

Yes, the wheels are 14x6's.  Yes, they all came with t-tops and power stuff.
The 89' has the rear sway bar.  I'd get an 89' if you can find one.  Check
out back issues of C&D or R&T at a local library to see the road tests.

Jim

(Had an 89' before it got rear ended and buckled the undercarriage.  If you
find a red 89', be sure to check the alignment before buying it just to make
sure it's not my old car :-)