Peru Best Western discount available, hurry!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peru Best Western discount available, hurry!
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:59:13 -0400
While verifying my reservation today, they informed me that the pool would
not be available this weekend.  Not a big deal to me personally, but....

I then asked if there was a discount for the pool not being available and
they gave me 10% off each night.

Its not much but with thier high prices, it works out to between $15-$20....

So call and get the discount... 765-473-8800

You can then send the savings to help fund the D.T.N fund!  100 rooms*20
bucks, would be $2000.00 for the fund.  We could send 2 people!

Rick Cone