RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: "'Mari L Clements'" <mrndr2@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:49:42 -0500
Part of it, I think, is how differently we respond
to being pulled over.  Eric gets defensive and is only partially
successful in masking that.  I get really scared and sad (speeding
tickets in PA finance the state's [bankrupt] uninsured motorist fund).
Sure Mari, that's it.  It has nothing at all to do with you batting you eye
lashes and sticking out your pouty lower lip, does it.  ;^)

Gee, I wish that worked for me.  But then again I'd really be scared if it
_did_ work for me.  =8^O

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS