Re: invisible cars

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: invisible cars
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:45:51 -0700
For a number of years I did computer field service and so drove all over So
Cal (40K miles a year). For most of the time, I had company cars ranging
from a Dodge Colt to a Chevy Malibu (V8) and I drove them just as fast and
aggressively as my red 240Z personal car.  Never got 1 ticket or even pulled
over in a company car.  Got a few in the Z plus pulled over several times
until I got REAL observant.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z