Re: Corvette Z06 Torque

To: "Jeff Winchell" <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>,
Subject: Re: Corvette Z06 Torque
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:54:44 -0700
What I'm looking for is mid range torque figures.  ie 1400rpm 2000 rpm 2600
rpm etc for the LS6 motor.  I think that if the LT-1 has superior low end
torque,  the Z06 might not be a great Auto X car.  I'm sure this info will
be out in the next 4 weeks.  Steve Eguina #86 ESP

<stecz@Crossroads.com>; 'Michael Bullis' <Mike@benchmarksales.net>; Autox
<Autox@autox.team.net>