Re: Maps and window decals

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maps and window decals
From: "goodale7" <goodale7@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:14:55 -0600
Should.......not.......reply............
A good friend and past National Champion took me aside month's ago when
I said I was on team.net.  He gave me some advice which I didn't follow.
I am much wiser know.  He said" never, ever, ever, ever, reply or post
anything on team.net."  You know who you are, and I will listen closer
to your wisdom.

Being in law enforcement I have to be pretty thick skinned.  BUT having
someone I have never met question my morals, ethics and the way I do my
job by calling me a "self-righteous cop" surprises me.  Jon Prevo I hope
you come to Nationals this year so I can change your opinion of me.

***************** TURN HUMOR ON ********************************
I noticed in your previous post that you are a musician.  Well we all
know that musicians from Texas are dope smoking, alcoholic, wife
beaters.  I have a friend who works for the DEA in Houston writing a
no-knock warrant right now. I printed out your reply to show the guys
down at the donut shop.  They should get a good laugh, of all people
"me" self-rightous.
Now if Kathy Barnes or Charlie Davis had called me that it would be fine
I've known them for 28, and 20 years.

This is the end of my posting career.
Please remember that if we are all nice to each other the world would be
a better place.
See everyone at Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jon Goodale  (damn proud to wear the badge)