Re: 93 & up MR2

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 93 & up MR2
From: Jeff Brown <typer_801@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Another possible alternative might be the wheels from
the 93-95 Mazda Millenia.  They only weigh 11.5 -12.0
lbs each and are pretty cheap.  I know us TypeR guys
have a tough time finding wheels and these fit our
cars without a problem.  I think the MR2's have the
same specs (15x6, 5x114.3, circa 50mm offset), so
these wheels should work for them too.  Just a thought
if you don't want to spend $700+ and have to wait
months to get wheels.

Jeff Brown
98 TypeR GS - WOR/CenDiv