RE: how long should we wait

To: "jon e prevo" <tcbracer@juno.com>
Subject: RE: how long should we wait
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:09:57 -0500
>..
>..James, I know you are in a Mazda but that's no excuse!  What the hell are
>..you talking about?
>..
>..Jon FP 73

How long we should wait until we embrace and begin to utilize technology.  Web
based registration, is just one example.  An active database that allows entry
and provides a current entry list is not that difficult.  We have Palm VII
access to our HR databases that include rules compliance updates from the field
from anywhere the Palm VII has coverage, regular internet access is of course
world wide.

This organization is NOT ahead of the curve, it's close to the rear.  Very late
apex (AX content)

;-)

James Rogerson
FP #125 Houston Region (which is just as in the dark as many others)