Peru CM

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru CM
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:06:54 EDT
It was a 13 car field and I don't remember how everyone finished. However I
remember the first seven of eight places.

1.Godula(SportsCar called CM's dark horse last year. This year I think he is
"The horse")
2.Calhoun(What can you say? This guys is always there at the front)
3.Rassmussen(Drove his butt off)
4.Swarts(Where did this guy come from????)
5. Bill "It only counts in September at Topeka"Engle jr.
6.Mike(I just suck. In Websters dictionary see "also ran" for a picture)B.
7.Smiley(Thanks for loaning me the starter battery)
8.Koch(All you had to do all weekend was look for the black cloud, Tim was
under it)
9.?
10.?
11.?