RE: NT/ProSolo Photos

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NT/ProSolo Photos
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:48:23 -0500
I took photos both days, I did not get all entrants, or even all heats, but
hey, I do it for free.  I will post a message to the list when I get them
up, when they are they will be located at http://www.christoc.com/scca/

Some of you Sunday were given copies of the pictures I took Saturday.

I always have doubles made up when I get them developed, so anyone who wants
a picture of themselves that I took either Saturday or Sunday can email me
with their address and information to send the picture to.  I will most
likely even pay for postage, unless I get an onslaught of requests.

So either check the site or wait for another email saying the pictures are
up.
http://www.christoc.com/scca/
Also check out my message boards.
http://www.christoc.com/forums/