Re: Stock reclassification????

To: kent rafferty <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Stock reclassification????
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 22:30:28 -0500
kent rafferty wrote:

> BTW, if the new Stock reclassification goes through, you'll
> be running with the Neon ACRs, etc. in DS....

Uhhh, tell us more about this stock class reclassification.  (If you
could hear the sound I made, I swear you would think it was funny)  Did
I forget to read something again?  If I did, this can't be team.net
because you all would not agree with all of the outrageous proposed
changes, and we would be filtering through all of the subsequent
sniping, right?  I thought that's how this all worked.

Pat