RE: Stock reclassification???? the answer

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: RE: Stock reclassification???? the answer
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:57:22 -0400
No you have it all wrong...  the team-dot-net way of doing things is to stay
quiet until the ruling gets passed then bitch and moan about it after the
fact... That's the Team.net way....
the proposal can be found here

http://www.scca.org/news/tech/seb/6-4-00.html

now this was not printed in fast track, so much for not being wired..

What I don't understand is they Move the E30 M3 to the lower class but not
the Z3 1.9  Duhhh
Thanks SCCA.

Jeff Lloyd
Moving to EP if I have to be miata fodder for another year..

wow 3 peeves in one email CaChing....

let the bitching begin

Pat wrote:

Uhhh, tell us more about this stock class reclassification.  (If you
could hear the sound I made, I swear you would think it was funny)  Did
I forget to read something again?  If I did, this can't be team.net
because you all would not agree with all of the outrageous proposed
changes, and we would be filtering through all of the subsequent
sniping, right?  I thought that's how this all worked.

Pat