Re: Peru Tour notes

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru Tour notes
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:11:53 -0500
At 03:17 AM 7/4/00 -0500, Jeff Cashmore wrote:
<snip>

>Saturday lunch was great; BBQ sandwiches, goodies, and cookies rumored
>to be made and packed by Kentucky region's own Drew Doukas.  Pretty
>strong competition for Nancy “the cookie lady” Jacobs who, as always,
>handed out “his” and “her” cookies (with or without nuts) during trophy
>presentations.

I am sorry we missed the trophy presentation but headed home as soon as
possible.  Are you sure that the cookies passed out were not from Pat Synder
(Pat's Cookies) who sponsor Wayne's EM car?  Pat has been doing that for years
at CenDiv and Nationals.  Wonderful cookies!!!

Sorry I missed them,
Sam  (Have yet to try Nancy's cookies)