Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:44:44 -0500
WOW!!!  What a shakeup in the Stock Classes!!!  Looks like Denver is trying
to make it more expensive for us to keep on racing by having to buy new
class letters/numbers.  ;^)

OTOH, I am glad to see such dumb decisions as a stock Viper in ASP being
re-thought.

Y'all should read this proposition closely.
http://www.scca.org/news/tech/seb/6-4-00.html

Looks like DS won't be a shoe-in for Neons next year eh.  Type R's and DSMs,
sheesh.   Lessee, hand built and tuned 195hp engines with LSDs or 200hp
turbo AWD cars against poor little ol' grocery getter economy minded Neons.
;^)

And apparently all the ESP pilots with fragile egos will have to put up with
those nasty non-Mericun cars for at least another year.  :^P

All in all it should be very interesting to see what the final class
configurations are.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason