Magnets you say?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>,
Subject: Magnets you say?
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:49:54 -0400
>Looks like Denver is trying to make it more expensive for us to keep on
racing by >having to buy new class letters/numbers.

How do I respond to this without getting flamed for "advertising"?

How'bout.... "call me."

Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446