RE: Eric's New Class (WAS: Stock Class Reclassification)

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: Eric's New Class (WAS: Stock Class Reclassification)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:44:22 -0500
> STS, here I come.  Hello Solotime, I need some new number panels please.

Feh. Wimpy wimpy wimpy.

You KNOW what's calling you Eric. You can HEAR the voice of your new
master, Bill Hahn, calling to you from the depths. You WILL grow a pair,
strap on a turbo, and come play in SM.

Don't fight your destiny Luke ^H^H^H^H^H Eric. I have SEEN it.

:)

DG
Yeah but I'm poor.  And for the price of just the stage 1 turbo kit I can
get everything else I want and still have money left over for entry fees.

Now if my ship were to suddenly come in........................whoooooosh,
psssss, whooooooosh, pssssss...

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry