4 225/50-15 Kumhos

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4 225/50-15 Kumhos
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:58:11 -0500
Hey all,
        If there is anyone near the Naperville, IL area who would like 4
225/50-15 Kumho's that still have tread (2/32"), are a little flat spotted,
worn unevenly and are 1 1/2 years old, let me know. They are definitely
harder than the new Kumho's I just bought and have been stored in my garage
for a year now, but would be very usable for especially newer drivers or
people on a tight budget. The asking price is FREE, as long as you come and
get them out of my garage so I have room to work!

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA a.k.a. "the spin machine" (CS)

"I dont want the statistics, just the truth!"