Re: Wendover ProSolo CSTOCK??

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>, "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wendover ProSolo CSTOCK??
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:42:22 -0700
I can't make Wendover this year.  I'll be spending enough just getting my
butt out to Nationals; on top of that I'm still paying off a huge credit
card bill (thanks to some jackass who hit my car on the freeway and took
off).  Plus, I'm getting married (on the way to Nats, no less!).

So I guess you might not have a CS class at Wendover, but have fun anyway.
:)

Scott with one "t" ;)
'91 CS Miata