Re: why I trailer my Stock Class car

To: <Ajstratton@aol.com>, <alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: why I trailer my Stock Class car
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:44:53 -0700
Thank God for guys like you!  I've never had it happen at an autox, but I
did break the rearend in my car at a track day at Sears Point.  Fortunately,
someone had trailered in his RX7 (it was streetable) and he got me and my
car back to San Jose.

My official policy on track days is now:  Do not go unless you make
arrangements to tow the car there.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - never broke it at an autox!