RE: S2000 not dominant??

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: S2000 not dominant??
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:44:18 -0400
The Miata's haven't changed but This year I've noticed B-stock has not been
beating A-stock as has happened in the past.. I wonder why???

B-stock should not be getting slower, but A-stock is REALLY faster then in
the past.. I'm not going to say it's boxster or S2000 causing it, but in the
past the top BS drivers would have always done well (or won)  AS, not so
anymore..  although I have a feeling the Z3 3.0 is going to be right up
there if they don't keep making it heavier.. (the last M-roadster I drove
weighed ~600 lbs more then my 1.9

Jeff Lloyd
Z3 with Less power + More weight and a 30 year old suspension
Perfect for BS :-)