Subject: Re: DTN Nomination #1

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Re: DTN Nomination #1
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:40:58 -0400
Mari Clements <mrndr2@juno.com> wrote:

> According to something I read just today (either in Fast Track or on the
> web--checked them both for a story in the local newsletter), the plan for
> Street Mod is that they register as Street Mod.  If 15 or more of them
> register, they get to run in Street Mod.  If 14 or fewer register, they
> run in E Mod.  That right, Dennis?

That is correct, with a couple of other points:

1) SML counts towards the total (IE, 13 SM + 2 SML = Happiness)
2) If we wind up running with EM, the top SM driver will get some sort of
trophy
3) By my count, we have 9 people signed up already, with another 3 that I
know of in the "probable" column.

DG