RE: Subject: Re: DTN Nomination #1

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: DTN Nomination #1
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:01:17 -0500
2) If we wind up running with EM, the top SM driver will get some sort of
trophy
========================
Ooh ooh, I've got a pile of broken Neon front motor mounts that make dandy
trophies.  Just ask Brad Dodson of Chrysler what he thinks of the "trophy"
that he was awarded at last year's Neon Super Solo for all his hard work.

Just think Dennis, if I _did_ heed that calling from Mr. Hahn I'd be adding
to that pile at a nearly exponential rate.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry