Say No to Camber Kits (was: Costs in General)

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Say No to Camber Kits (was: Costs in General)
From: Erik Van-der-Mey <autox@webcentrix.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:39:56 -0500
At 10:40 PM -0700 7/10/00, Scott Meyers wrote:
>Erik Van-der-Mey wrote:
>
>>  What if the manufacturer builds a car with lots of negative camber
>>adjustment??
>>
>>  What if the manufacturer builds the car with Koni adjustable shocks??
>>
>>  What if the manufacturer deletes the radio/ac/undercoating??
>>
>>  Is it still stock??
>
>Yep - and classed appropriately.
>
>Think on that part - the inherent manufactured qualities/advantages will be
>adjusted for through classing.
>
>Simple, huh?
>
>Scott

And my Neon IS classed appropriately. The whole argument/discussion
to "allow camber modification on cars that don't have it" is the solo
equivalent of "trunk kits" for showroom stock road racing...

If your car doesn't have any/enough camber adjustment, petition your
manufacturer to build it in or issue a TSB to allow "crash bolts",
etc.

--
Erik Van-der-Mey                          erik@nolimitsperformance.com
No Limits Performance, Inc.             http://nolimitsperformance.com