RE: "some would say Big-Brother nightmare"

To: "'miket'" <miket@interaccess.com>,
Subject: RE: "some would say Big-Brother nightmare"
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:29:53 -0500
I haven't been following the discussion, but we could have it worse.  In
Singapore all trucks ( and maybe all commercial vehicles??) must have a red
light mounted on top that flashes when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit.
don't think they are personal cars though...
=====================================
WOOHOO, finally something that would wear out faster than my front motor
mounts.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry