The NRA post and why, plus suspension bushings in ST...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The NRA post and why, plus suspension bushings in ST...
From: Steve Wynne <swynne@bendnet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:50:55 -0700
The reason I posted my original note was to pass along some information
that was important to me that I thought others like me would be
interested in. Team.net has hundreds of subscribers and I figured it was
the best, most efficient way to reach those people. I'm sorry if some of
you may be offended by it but too bad. There are plenty of things that
others say here that offend me but I just keep my mouth shut and ignore
it. We're all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs and FREE to say
so if we desire. I'm glad it hasn't gone out of control into a political
dicussion because that wasn't my intention and thanks to the folks who
have responded privately. I'm an autocrosser who gets a fair amount of
publicity and this is one way I'm showing support for something I
believe in. Others may be interested as well.

Now, I beleive suspension bushings are legal to change in ST because of
the allowed modifications under section 14.8 of the Street Prepared
rules. It doesn't exclude any section or refer specifically to one part
of it. Go for it. The motor mount well, not yet anyway.

Steve W.
#6 STS Nitro Neon Racing