Re: Hoosier Tire Splits

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire Splits
From: "Eric Buckley" <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:04:44 -0500
alex cilli wrote:

> OK,Lawsuit!!!, A little overreaction on my part. BUT once Hoosier realized
> that there was a defect they should have stopped selling the tires.
Selling
> poor merchandise under the NO WARRANTY umbrella is wrong.
> Whether you work for a living or not.

Perhaps next time you buy a product that is discounted and labeled NO
WARRANTY you'll bother to ask why it is discounted and labeled NO WARRANTY.
Hoosier DID tell you there was a problem. Hoosier DID tell you that they
would not stand behind this tire. They just figured that rather than sending
them all to the dump a few folks might want to take a chance on a cheap
tire. Where's the problem here?

Eric Buckley
7 STR
98 Integra GS/R (on Kuhmos - I don't mind the slit)