Corvette off course

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Corvette off course
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:50:45 -0500
Randy,
        That clip shows a tight course, driver just itching to use that C5
and a corner worker outside the turn.  The car gets sideways, the driver
lets off the gas, it catches and does a reverse snap and goes through the
corner worker.  Who TURNS HIS BACK on the approaching car and gets rolled
up over the hood, just as the guys on 20/20 tell us an adult will.  The
car also collects the fire extinguisher and red flag, waving it at himself
I suppose.  I don't see any spectators on the course.  Haven't any idea
where this was taken, but it sure is a small lot and the C5 doesn't appear
to be the car to have.  Probably a local Corvette club event somewhere.

James Rogerson
FP #125 Houston Region