Looking for cheap used race tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for cheap used race tires
From: Joshua L Locklear <joshlocklear@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:13:24 -0700
Hello all,

At OVR's last event, I corded one of my tires (used Yokohama A008R), so
I'm looking for another set of cheap used race tires, preferably in the
Central Ohio area.  I would go out and buy a new set, but I am a college
kid, so I am a little strapped for cash (to say the least).  Any brand
will do.  I'm looking for 185/60R13 or 195/60R13, but anything that will
fit on the rim will suffice.  Any help in this matter is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Josh Locklear
joshlocklear@juno.com