San Fran to Denver?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Fran to Denver?
From: Ross Fortini <ross.fortini@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
Paula and I were wondering if anyone from the San Francisco area was going
to the National Tour event at Pike's Peak next month (8/19 & 8/20).

It's a long-shot, but we were hoping to find someone willing/able to tow a
trailer (and the mod car inside it) to the Tour event, where we could pick
it up for the drive back to Chicago. We can make it to Denver and back in a
long (tiring) weekend, but a lack of vacation time makes going all the way
to CA to pick it up impossible. And estimates for shipping it have been
prohibitively expensive.

If anyone is in a position to help us, please respond directly to my
email...and thanks in advance!

Ross Fortini
G Stock Mitsu Eclipse GSX #52
Chicago Region SCCA