Lightweight wheels and Hoosiers for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <bmw@digest.net>, <phax@eng.kns.com>
Subject: Lightweight wheels and Hoosiers for sale
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:23:57 -0400
attention!!!  These are the ultimate 3 series stock class wheels (a
G-stocker 32X can use these)
or a H-stock 318is!!!  or of course anyone bold enough to attempt running a
Z3 in BS

16x7 40mm offset hub centric super lightweight (~10lbs) wheels
these are one of a kind 3 piece light speeds
(custom made for this application, so the only set in existence I guess)

and 10 run 245/45/16 hoosiers...

I see no promise that the Z-pig will ever be classed somewhere it can
compete in stock trim
so I'm showing my disgust in stock class by Moving the Z-pig to E-prepared..
I feel this is the most logical move since I can remove the cars inherent
disability (WEIGHT+soft springs) and at least until S-mod allows 2
seaters...

so anyone interested in these wheels please email me..  I will accept trade
for a 15x7 lightweight wheel and some cash..  these wheels have only had 2
sets of tires mounted on them.

I need 15x7 since the only cantilever tire capable of handling my weight is
in 15" size, and 15" is the smallest wheel I can use and clear the brakes..
15x7 40mm-30mm offset 5x120mm is what I need...

these wheels cost $400 each to have made.

I wish I could keep them but NOBODY makes a slick wide enough and that will
fit on this rim :-(
and Running DOT tires in prepared is asking for trouble

also if anyone has 23x9.5x15 Hoosier cantilever slicks they are trying to
unload!!!

Jeff