Evolution School-Nov 11-Atlanta

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com, bspvette@topica.com
Subject: Evolution School-Nov 11-Atlanta
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:38:47 -0400
Atlanta Region SCCA is proud to be offering an Evolution (McKamey) school
on Saturday, November 11th at Turner Field in downtown Atlanta. We are
booking 11 students for Evolution's Phase 1 school and 11 students for
Phase 2, now, for an entry fee
of $200.00.

If you want to get into this school send a check or money order to:

Tere Pulliam
Atlanta Region Solo II Co-chair
2772 Cliffview Drive
Lilburn, GA 30047

Refunds will not be made for cancellations after October 15, 2000.

If we have enough interest we MAY have a second Phase 1 or Phase 2 school
since we have plenty of room on the lot.

You may find more information about the Evolution Schools at the
following website:

http://autocross.com/mckameyschool/host.htm

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports