Re: Progressing from stock (was: Fair Classing for everybody is ridiculo

To: "Team Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Progressing from stock (was: Fair Classing for everybody is ridiculous?)
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 00:45:46 -0400
Keep in mind that the wheels and the fancy-schmancy intake for fuel
injection (and all the $$$ that went into it) that you used for Street
Prepared needs to be exchanged with the allowed wheel sizes and a carburetor
setup for the "progression" into Prepared.

I believe the point was that there is no 'what's legal for SP, is legal for
Prepared' like there is from Stock to SP.

Now, if you replace SP with SM, that goes away. However, the problem still
exists for those who use slicks and weight removal to go faster without
going hog-wild in D/EMod.

Mike