Tire Questions

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire Questions
From: Jeff Brown <typer_801@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
I just corded a set of BFG's in only 31 runs and am
not too happy about their longetivity, but really like
the tire otherwise.  I'm probably going to switch to
the Kuhmo's because I hear they last much longer and
are a little cheaper.  My questions are should I get
them shaved since they've got soo much tread (6/32's)?
 And can I get them shaved and heat cycled through
Mid-Atlantic (Hoosier Tom) or TireRack?  Thoughts?

fwiw-they're being used on a GS TypeR and I'll be
running 225 fronts and 205 rears.  TIA.

Regards,
Jeff

=====