Raceway Inn Reviews - Thanks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Raceway Inn Reviews - Thanks
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:20:54 -0400
Well, the picture that was painted was pretty graphic, and bad, so in the
interests of martial harmony we're back at the Plaza Inn. Btter the devil
you know I guess. :)

Thanks to all that responded.

Incidently, I got a pretty good rate at the Plaza too. Have Topeka hotels
suddenly started doing weekly rates?

We're going to be there from the 8th to the AM of the 16th, and the price I
got was $200 for the first week, plus $54 for the last Friday, which after
tax is like $283 - and that's after springing for the larger bed so that
Icicle Toes can be kept safely downrange. I'd have to check my records to
be sure, but that seems signifigantly cheaper than last year.

DG