Re: Gaming / A-X "training"

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: Re: Gaming / A-X "training"
From: "Timothy Stevens" <tim@consoledomain.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:48:15 -0500
> >Weekends, however, are another story. Unfortunately I was stuck in
> Minnesota
> >this past weekend
>
> And you didn't email me ahead of time?  I'm insulted.

I didn't know there was anybody else in this area! Besides, I'm out here on
business every week anyway, it's just that I usually get home at least for
the weekends (-:

> >so there was no AutoCrossing for me, although I did see an
> >AutoX track set up across from the Mall of America on Friday night.
Anybody
> >on this list involved?
>
> Not a clue.  Every time we try to get a site there, they tell us "no way".
> I'd love to know what that was all about.

It wasn't at the mall exactly, it was right across the street from the
Bloomingdale's side in some parking lot. And it could have been an SUV
thing, though I didn't see any big mounds of dirt or anything like that...

Where do you guys usually run around here? And what class would a rental
Lumina run in (-;

> I'd have gone over the weekend, but I don't think the
> >Avis folks would have appreciated their Lumina coming back with bald
front
> >tires (-:
>
> Tell 'em their alignment is off.

Hey now... there's an idea.