Re: Gaming / A-X "training"

To: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: Re: Gaming / A-X "training"
From: "Timothy Stevens" <tim@consoledomain.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:33:09 -0500
I can't speak for anybody else on this thread, but being an internet
contractor, I don't get much sun during the weeks, sadly. I'm in here at
7:30 in the morning and out here at around 8:00 (on the other side of noon).
At that point it's back to the hotel for whatever relaxing entertainment I
can find. (-:

Weekends, however, are another story. Unfortunately I was stuck in Minnesota
this past weekend so there was no AutoCrossing for me, although I did see an
AutoX track set up across from the Mall of America on Friday night. Anybody
on this list involved? I'd have gone over the weekend, but I don't think the
Avis folks would have appreciated their Lumina coming back with bald front
tires (-:

-tim