Evolution Peru Nationals Warm Up starts deadline countdown

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution Peru Nationals Warm Up starts deadline countdown
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:19:17 EDT
Just a reminder to people who still have yet to send their checks in for the
Labor Day weekend warm up at Peru.  Nationals is less than 2 months away away
and the warm up in Peru is about a month and a half.  I have set deadline for
August 1st.  I have several people who want me to save them spots/reserve
them spots and the check is in the mail...well, the mailman must have lost a
couple...so if you have not gotten yours in, please try to do so as soon as
possible as travel arrangements need to be made for instructors and such...

Thanks-
Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Rd.
Apopka, Fl 32712