RE: The Classing Picture As A Whole

To: "'Scott Meyers'" <solo2@uswest.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Classing Picture As A Whole
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:04:30 -0500
I agree, we try to sell ourselves as having a spot for any car. It seems
reasonable that somebody who has a stock "stock" car should not have to make
adjustments, add aftermarket parts to be able to compete with others in the
same car. As it is now somebody shows up in a stock car, gets beat, ask why
and is told "to be competitive you need to make these changes to your car"
all which cost money.