Re: Course Maps.... labor day Weekend St Louis....

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Course Maps.... labor day Weekend St Louis....
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:55:49 -0400
>Course Maps online...... Solotime Gateway to Nationals..... Labor
>Day weekend..... St. Charles, MO...... register online... link to
>registration site.......  use at your own risk.......

Speaking of course maps online.

I volunteered to set up a web archive of online course maps, I have
recieved none yet, ok, two, but they were of such low quality I
couldn't use them.

I'm open for business, just need the maps!
--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com