Re: stock, shocks, sways, ad nauseum?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stock, shocks, sways, ad nauseum?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:49:36 EDT
As with any class changes, eliminating any of the long standing Stock
allowances potentially creates a lot of classing issues.  I think everyone
agrees the SEB has their hands full as it is with current classing issues; no
need to drive them over the edge  :-)

As for shocks, I believe the SEB has already dealt with the issues as can
best be done; given a thorough understanding of all the ramnifications.  Same
for the swaybar, crash bolts, etc. concerns.  Despite the way things may
appear on team.net, the number of people with these concerns are in the
minority.   As a whole, the Stock class allowances aren't broken.  Some of us
may not agree with this or that, but that's not a case for trying to make a
fix that will most likely cause more problems than we already have.

just my quick thoughts on all the unnecessary hub-bub.

Mark Sipe