Re: Pure '87 bone stock vette, Dan Popp at Wendover...

To: rbrown7@pacbell.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pure '87 bone stock vette, Dan Popp at Wendover...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:07:54 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/00 8:46:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbrown7@pacbell.net writes:

<< Agreed.  Also proves how many more ways there are to modify a car to go
 slower than to go faster.

 Rick Brown
 40 BP >>

Haha-very well put, I got that and I am sure that went right past some people
out there.  I have learned many things from Mark Daddio and one of them is
sometimes the more stock it is, the better it will be-or there is such a
thing as too much and then undriveable to it's potential.

Thanks for the giggle!

Jean

Jean