Sway bar formula

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sway bar formula
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:54:28 -0500
Okay, since I was asleep the first 20 times, would someone please send me
the formula for determining sway bar stiffness for both solid and hollow
sway bars.

I'm assuming that only the "straight" portion of the bar is the "twister
resistor", right??  For example, the rear sway bar on my Neon goes through
several bad contortions and bends to clear the rear suspension parts but
there is a straight center section.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." - George
Mason