RE: Alcohol Events

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: Alcohol Events
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
 I dont have and old rule book so I'm not sure how an
alcohol event is run,but if it involves alcohol at
all... Jean Kinser and Laura Molleker would be our
first National Champs!
 Just kidding ladies you know I love you both!
Mark(rainman)Darby
# 3 DS
"Sex is ranked higher than autocross only because it
lasts longer......well,usually"
--- "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>

http://mail.yahoo.com/