Re: stock; idealism vs reality

To: tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: Re: stock; idealism vs reality
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:24:01 EDT
Everything would be great in an ideal world, wouldn't it?

Sadly, we're far short of ideal in this world and at least a few folks are
smart enough to realize that making and keeping Stock as "stock" isn't
feasible or in the membership's best interest.  I don't have the time to
explain all the intricasies of which that statement implies, but somehow I
get the impression it will only fall on deaf ears of those who keep trying to
argue something they obviously don't understand.

Mark Sipe